Jan 12, 2011

hiraganaaaaaa -- !



I was always like "Ohh, I'd like to learn Japanese! Someday I'll start it!".
And now I'm like "Oh my God. I actually started it!!" >w<
Please ignore my ugly.. writings on the top, the Tablet Thing is hard to handle~

I can now read all Hiragana and I recently started with Katakana. It just took me like two weeks!
Piglet aka TipToe and me, we are going to take classes in Japanese soon! But it's just once a week :(
Still, I'm really happy I managed to start it.
Wish me luck!
がんばります! ♥


Kilala

3 Comments:

Lou said...

Ganbatte!!! Hiragana and Katakana are the easiest things in the japanese language xD hihi! Difficult will be kanji and grammar xD

Ms. Tiptoe said...

Lou is surley right!
Why don't we pratice a little Japanese on Sunday?
(^0^)
P.s. Ive got my excercise-book *yay*

Meliz said...

Crazy Girl! >w< Japanese is crap, learn vietnamese xD


I tagged you!

Post a Comment