Dec 4, 2010

Design & Comments

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine just told me that she couldn't add comments - It's because of the Design.
She is currently making a new one for my blog, I'm so happy! : D You will be able to write comments in one week! If there is something important or you even just want to chat, you can write me a Mail:

-> Kilala@fantasymail.de

Right now I'm just using a Layout from http://www.girlybloggertemplates.com but it will be gone soon then. Maybe you can even write comments now? Try it! : D

My 'payment' for the Design is the following picture!

Ughhh.. I haven't drawn anything for such a long time, so it was kinda difficult. ("Do your best!", was her condition.)
I hope you like it, Libra/Rike! (She is working on her own blog, by the way - I hope it will be online soon!)

My blog entries haven't really been blog-entriy-ish (haha) and more like 'Updates' or 'News', so this will change with the next entry. Right now I'm just trying to make everything right!


See you then in a few days, with a new design! : )
Kilala


~

For everyone who is interested in my art, here are a few pictures I draw a few months ago (something about 10 months)

(click on them to see them full-sized)

My second-newest Picture. Drawn in March : )
My OC Kilala! :) - December 2009

Kilala - December 2009

2009

I think I drew this in January. She was my Character for the House of Night Series! I love these books! : )







Thanks for looking at my pictures! :)

4 Comments:

Kilala said...

Tädää ein Beweis das es am Design liegen muss
-gez. Tüfftel-Viech

☆モモ☆ said...

Super hübsche Bilder!
Deine Fragen hab ich in meinem Blog beantworter! ^^
xoxo
Momo

Meliz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meliz said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5W1aRvsBfdk/TPqBXnILWYI/AAAAAAAAABU/OIzhGlnHVug/s1600/padapuffs3.png
I'm totally falling in love *______* ♡

Post a Comment